Free Educational Resources for Parents
On this page we'll publish various free resources that will be useful for parents.
They're completely free - all we ask for is an email address. We may send you an email from time to time with more free educational resources - you'll be able to unsubscribe if you wish at any point! (Your email is 100% safe with us.)
I have 3 short videos to show parents how they can 'cure' poor presentation in their children with 9 best practices and tips. At the end you have the option of downloading a lovely poster to help you remember what you've learned! Just click the image.
- 7 signs your primary school child may need some 1 to 1 in MATHS. Download
- 9 Quick Tips on handwriting - improve your child's presentation. Download
- Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tuition - Should I hire a tutor? Download
- Partitioning explained! An A4 Tip-Sheet to demystify this commonly used skill by Primary children in maths. Download
- Top 5 Digital Tools for teaching English. Parents can help their own kids with reading, writing and spelling! Download